Overview / Responsibilities:
Associates at Marakon are provided unparalleled opportunities and a great foundation for a career in business or consulting. We place a great deal of emphasis on individual development, which is reinforced by our rigorous training program, formal and informal mentoring system, and alternate career progression paths. Our collaborative, close-knit culture fosters professional and personal relationships among our colleagues and clients, making it one of Job Crowds best small firms to work for.
Primary responsibilities for Associates include delivering quantitative and qualitative analysis, leading junior-level client teams, developing presentations, and helping to solve complex business problems.
- Analytical degree, minimum of 2.1, from a top-tier undergraduate institution
- Analytical and creative approaches to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Confidence with humility
- Independent thinking with strong collaborative skills
- Genuine business interest
- Desire to build and grow our practice