Marakon is a strategy consultancy that works with executives at some of the world’s best known companies.
We bring the ideas, objectivity and experience to help executives frame and answer the highest value questions and improve the quality of decision making.
In our client engagements we:
- Focus on creating and building long-term value
- Bring cutting edge ideas from business and academia
- Take accountability for producing tangible results
- Develop answers with, not for, our clients
- Serve as a catalyst bringing pace, rigour and structure
- Build capabilities that deliver lasting impact
Marakon has never found that industry solutions and armies of consultants are the best way to have a big impact. The keys to helping business leaders unlock value are customised ideas, constructive challenge and committed partners who roll up their sleeves to help clients get things done.
As a Charles River Associates company, Marakon’s consultants benefit from both the security and infrastructure of a large firm and the culture and support of a small team. Established in 1965, Charles River Associates is a leading global consulting firm that offers economic, financial and business management expertise to major law firms, industries, accounting firms and governments around the world.
We accept outstanding applicants from any discipline who demonstrate:
- Genuine business interest
- Analytical and creative approaches to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence with humility
- Independent thinking with strong collaborative skills
- Desire to build and grow our practice
Applications are accepted from graduates and postgraduates with a minimum 2.1 degree.
To apply, please use Marakon’s online application system where you will need to attach a CV and covering letter.