Due to additional growth Punter Southall are looking for two Actuarial Trainees to join our Birmingham and Wokingham officea.
Our specialist area is providing advice in relation to all aspects of occupational pension schemes including: funding, investment strategy, benefit design and reporting of pension costs for company accounts. Actuarial and administration staff work closely together in multi-disciplinary client teams. This encourages cross-fertilisation of ideas, a wider understanding of our clients’ needs and enhances the services we provide. We offer a generous study support package and students are assigned a mentor to support them in their studies. Staff are offered an induction programme upon joining, and an extensive range of internal training is provided together with on-the-job training. Career planning is assisted by our appraisal system. We are looking for well-rounded individuals who possess the following attributes:
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- An aptitude for working with people
- Excellent interpersonal abilities
- A client focused approach
- Well-developed communication skills
- An eagerness to take on responsibility
- An ability to manage conflicting demands.
The start date for this position is September 2015 so apply now