About the Company
Xafinity is one of the UK’s leading specialists in pensions and employee benefits. Our expertise addresses the needs of both trustees and companies in pensions and actuarial services, flexible benefits, healthcare and training.
Xafinity has been providing professional services for almost 40 years, and strives to be the provider of choice in pensions and employee benefit services. We are committed to providing a professional and proportionate service, tailored to our clients’ needs and delivered cost effectively.
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Actuarial team in Leeds for a summer intern placement.
Main duties and responsibilities
Providing general support to the Actuarial team, including carrying out tasks such as individual member calculations, scheme valuations and asset / liability modelling. Full training will be provided.
To learn more about Xafinity and the day-to-day role, please feel free to refer to our actuarial graduate / summer profiles at: http://www.xafinity.com/Careers/Graduate-Actuarial-Recruitment/The-X-perience
- Interested in a career in actuarial work and available throughout Summer 2017
- Good GCSEs and A-Level results (including an A at A-Level maths)
- Currently doing a numerate degree
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Basic familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Happy working as part of a team as well as individually
The successful candidate would need to be Leeds-based, or be willing and able to commute easily to and from Leeds, throughout the course of the summer internship.