Each year we recruit industrial placements, these are 12 months placements for university students who are required to complete a year in industry as part of their four year degree course.
Our undergraduate placement scheme has been developed to provide students with an opportunity to gain valuable training and business experience that will:
- Provide a launch pad for your career
- Prepare you for your final year at university
- Give you an insight into the real world of accountancy
We look to develop long term relationships with our placement students and if the placement goes well you may be offered a role to re-join Kreston Reeves on our professional training programme after you have completed your degree.
We will aim to ensure that you are given opportunities to develop a broad range of accountancy skills if you can meet the following criteria:
You will be on course to achieve at least a 2:1 in your degree, any discipline is considered, however preference would be given to those with relevant degrees.
A minimum of 300 UCAS points.
A least 3 A Levels (preferably including Business Studies, Economics or Mathematics).
We are looking for the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective time and task management skills
- Ability to deal with people
- Prepared to work hard both practically and academically
- Self driven and highly motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Extremely well presented
- Ability to deal with confidential information in a professional manner
Our recruitment process consists of 4 stages:
- CV/Application sift
- Completion of online tests – Numerical, Verbal and Logical
- Half day Assessment Centre which consists of an Interview, Group Exercise, In-tray exercise and opportunity to meet with current students
- Second interview – 10 minute presentation to a panel then interview with the panel