Are you an aspiring future business & finance leader who is looking to build a career with a dynamic and growing professional services firm? If that is you then you need to apply for our ACA Graduate Programme which is now open for applications for our September 2016 intake. We have ACA opportunities available in our office in Leatherhead, Surrey.
Menzies LLP is one of the UK’s top 20 independent accountancy firms employing over 450 people across 8 offices in London, Cardiff, Surrey and Hampshire. Our size helps us to provide exciting opportunities to those who are making a career in accountancy & professional services and who share our desire to serve clients with excellence. It also enables us to deliver outstanding training programmes.
Menzies LLP was voted one of the best Graduate Employers to work for in 2015 with our award winning training and development programme. We offer personable, friendly and supportive training environment. All of our ACA Graduates work in small client assignment teams of three or four people. As you progress you will be given more responsibility, so that by your second year, for example, you will already be supervising other trainees. We pay all the costs towards your professional exams including tuition courses, study manuals, textbooks and examination fees for the first sitting. During the 3-year Graduate Programme you’ll receive paid study leave to attend all the tuition courses, in addition to your annual holiday. Your career with Menzies doesn’t just stop once you complete your ACA qualification. We invest heavily in the training and development of our staff, helping them to achieve their aims and objectives and further their careers. This core philosophy is why we won the Best Business for Training and Development Award at the South London Business Awards 2010.
We can offer you a dynamic and rewarding environment with exposure to a diverse range of clients and industry sectors. Our package and benefits are very competitive and work life balance is part of our company culture, we have office locations in London, Surrey, Hampshire and Cardiff and we are a strong believer in developing our staff throughout their career:
- A highly competitive base salary
- Generous holiday allowance of 23.5 days a year (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working policies (core hours are between 10am and 4.30pm)
- Each office location has agreements with local businesses which offer great discounts
- Learning and Development opportunities throughout your Menzies career
- CSR Program & Social Events â- each office will be involved in various charity and sporting activities to help raise the brand profile and give back to the local community
- Employee Assistance Program – our EAP is available for all Menzies employees. As well as being a confidential support line, it also offers practical financial and life management advice 24 /7 and is completely confidential.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Candidates must have a minimum of a 2:1 degree, 3 A-Level passes at grade A-C (minimum 300 UCAS points) and 8 GCSE’s including Maths and English, or equivalent.
- Passionate about working with people
- Commercially & strategically minded
- Strong at networking & relationship building
- All candidates will be required to provide evidence of eligibility to work in the UK for the duration of the training contract.
How to Apply:
If you believe you have the necessary skills and expertise to be a future business and finance leader with a growing and dynamic firm like Menzies LLP then apply online ASAP.
When submitting your CV, please note in order to apply for this position you will need to prove your eligibility to work in the UK without restrictions.