Moore Stephens LLP is currently looking to recruit two AAT Audit Juniors to join our Insurance Group.
The main responsibilities of the role will include (but not be limited to):
* Understand and perform basic tests, and complete individual tests from within PROaudit
* Develop elementary knowledge of double entry
* Assist in the call and cast of accounts
* Assist in the preparation of lead schedules and audit work which includes, but is not limited to:
* Completing statutory sections
* System notes
* Journal testing
* Capital and reserves sections
* Income testing
* Expenses testing
* Assist with bank reconciliations and audit bank sections
* Prepare legible and comprehensive working papers
The role initially works under close supervision of senior staff. As you progress, you will become responsible for completing more areas of the audit file.
The role will involve spending a high proportion of time working at client sites throughout London.
To be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate:
* Achievement of grades A to C in at least 5 GCSE subjects
* Achievement of at least grade B in Maths and English Language GCSE (or equivalent) subjects
* Strong interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
* Sound commercial awareness
* An interest in a career in audit and obtaining the AAT qualification.