We look for people who drive their own success. People who are high calibre, motivated, flexible and creative. We want diverse thinking and perspectives as these make our business better. In return, we offer you the support and freedom to own your career.
Summer Internship Programme:
This is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the financial services sector. You will work full-time over the summer, gaining valuable experience and insight into your chosen business area. After an in-depth induction, you’ll be working closely with the team on live deals and transactions.
Opportunities with Macquarie
We are recruiting interns for 9 week summer internships within the following business areas:
- Commodities and Financial Markets (Sales & Trading)
- Corporate Operations Group (Technology)
- Macquarie Capital (Investment Banking)
- Macquarie Asset Management (Asset & Fund Management)
- Macquarie Securities Group (Cash Equities & Research)
- Risk Management Group (Compliance, Credit Risk, Market Risk)
Skills and experience required
The ideal candidate will have a strong academic background and be on track to graduate with a 2:1 degree* (or better). The candidate can have studied any discipline but must have strong numerical skills and business acumen.
Enthusiasm to learn and attention to detail will be key for successful candidates. Exceptional communication, organisational skills and the ability to perform in a demanding environment will see the successful candidate thrive in the role.