Our Transaction Banking teams impact the real economy. The business facilitates the flow of trade and investment. We help our clients manage their working capital and obtain critical financing to keep the flow of goods and services moving, helping investors to access markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Our Transaction Banking business is comprised of Cash Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance, Mobile Money and other innovative digital channels. As the world’s leading Trade Bank, we also help our clients navigate international trade by offering import, export, inventory, receivables and supply chain financing.
In your first year we will provide you with the broadest possible exposure to the Bank. Below are some of the projects and experiences you can expect as part of our Transaction Banking stream:
- Assist in developing sales strategy for clients and pitches for new products
- Learn about segments, industries and how client working capital cycles impact business
- Analyse research trends and current market conditions to contribute to launching new products to market
At the end of your one year programme, you will choose your role within our Transaction Banking business. Below are some of the roles our IG Alumni have selected at the end of the formal programme:
- Product Management Associate
- Sales Associate Global Corporates
- Associate Client Access
- Assistant Relationship Manager
- Trade Advisor
- RMB Product Manager