Our technology professionals help our clients harness technology to transform their businesses. That, in a nutshell, is what Technology at PwC is all about.
Join us on our Women in Technology day where you’ll;
- discover more about Technology at PwC,
- develop business awareness,
- have the opportunity to get a taste of what it’s like to work at PwC in Technology, and
- find out more about our recruitment process, including hints and tips.
You’ll get involved in our interactive business games, giving you an insider look at the different types of work we do for our clients and the responsibilities you’ll have if you join one of our programmes.
What you’ll need to attend
- A 2.1 or above (or on course for a 2.1) in any degree discipline
- At least a 280 UCAS tariff
For undergraduates and graduates interested in a career in Technology at PwC.