Close Brothers invite you and a parent to an Open Day event at our offices.
Join us for an invitation-only informative evening of presentations, panel session and networking with some of our employees to learn about our exciting ASPIRE School Leaver Programme
Date: Wednesday 11th September 2013
RSVP: To register your interest in attending the event please email us at [email protected] with a copy of your CV, predicted grades and a short paragraph on why you would like to attend the event
Who are Close Brothers?
- Close Brothers is a specialist financial services group which makes loans, trades securities and provides advice and investment management solutions to a wide range of clients.
How does the Banking division work?
- Close Brothers’ Banking division provides specialist lending to small and medium-sized businesses and individuals across a diverse range of asset classes, and also offers deposit taking services.
What does the ASPIRE School Leaver Programme offer you?
- A structured yet tailor-made three year programme, working across the Banking division within a variety of lending areas and business locations.
- Personalized training and development, including one-on-one mentoring and exposure to people in all parts of the business.
- Opportunity during that time to take a funded professional qualification of choice, relevant to the banking industry.
- Starting salary of £16,000 plus benefits and bonus.
- Potential managerial role at the end of the three year programme.
- Assistance and support with relocation (where relevant).
Visit http://www.closebrothersaspire.com to learn more about us.