This event will be located in their Canary Wharf offices in London. There will be various activities throughout the day including:
– Group Case Studies on team working and commercial awareness
– Personality Testing: How to use the results and relevance to your career
– Working abroad opportunities
– How to write an effective CV and application form for internships/graduate roles
– 21st Century Life skills and Mindsets: Learning the importance of Networking and Professional Development.
There will also be the opportunity to network with staff after the workshop.
The event is aimed at University students interested in a professional career (not just limited to Financial Services), recent graduates who are yet to find work in their desired career industry and college & sixth form students seeking an insight into key skills sought by employers.
Cost: £20.00, inc. lunch
Dress code: formal
The deadline for applications is Friday 5th April.