CILT and the University of Glamorgan offer a Masters degree programme delivered by cutting edge, e-learning technology, that enables you to complete your studies wherever you are in the world.
The programme has all the rigour and quality of traditionally taught courses with the increased flexibility of innovative delivery via your PC.
With intakes in April and September each year, the CILT and University of Glamorgan MSc programme is flexible enough to fit in with your busy schedule.
The MSc is structured into three stages comprising seven overarching modules and three specialist modules focused on international logistics and supply chain management.
Brief details are provided below and further information can be found on the University of Glamorgan website or the CILT website.
Stage 1 – 60 credits (2 x 20 credits + 2 x10 credits)
- Strategic supply chain management
- Economics, markets and strategic decision-making
- Strategic accounting for decision-making
- Commercial law & practice.
Stage 2 – 120 credits (2 x 20 credits + 2 x 10 credits)
- Future logistics & supply chain landscapes
- Globalisation of procurement, logistics & supply chains
- Strategic operations management
- Research methods.
Stage 3 180 credits (1 x 20 credits + 1 x 40 credits)
- Strategy as practice MSc International Logistics
- Dissertation – 12,000 words.