Ethical actuarial recruitment by actuaries and consultants
The graduate recruitment market is at its most competitive for years. At GAAPS Graduate Division, we are dedicated to getting your actuarial career off to a flying start.
We do more than just place candidates! We take the time to get to know you, as well as our clients. So, rather than being just a name and number, you are a real person with hopes, dreams and ambitions and we will introduce you as such to our clients, with whom we have long established professional relationships.
We want you to get that first step on the actuarial ladder absolutely right. We will do everything to ensure you are happy with the position and company.
We place graduates, part-qualified and qualified actuaries all over the world, so whether you want the UK, Europe, Australasia, the Far East or South Africa, look no further than us!
How can we give you an edge?
- Specialist support
- CV guidance
- Advice on interview techniques
- Career and salary advice
- A shoulder to lean on.
…and it won’t cost you a penny. Give us a ring and we’ll talk. No obligation, no pressure, just a friendly ear and a chat!
A bit about us
- We are different – we are a specialist actuarial recruiter. We have been sourcing and placing in the UK and internationally for nearly 20 years.
- GAAPS was established by Dr Geraldine Kaye, herself a highly respected and experienced actuary.
- Since then, we have grown to become one of the world’s best known actuarial recruitment consultancies.
- As well as energy and dedication, our consultants bring a wide range of skills to GAAPS. Directors and senior staff play an active role in numerous professional bodies worldwide.
We understand your problems and issues: loans, salary expectations, a bewildering array of companies, maybe even work permits. Our experience and contacts within universities, as well as with our graduate recruitment clients, means we chart the way for you to sail into your first job.