Projects and consultants from 30 separate management consulting firms feature in the shortlist for this year’s Management Consultancies Association (MCA) Awards.
Some new categories have been added to the awards this year with two new project categories for Commercial Excellence and Social and Environmental Value, and two individual awards for Young Consultant of the Year and Consultant of the Year. In addition, the MCA has this year created an award for the Best New Consultancy Firm.
The categories this year are:
- Best New Consultancy
- Change Management in the Private Sector
- Change Management in the Public Sector
- Commercial Excellence
- Customer Engagement
- Performance Improvement in the Private Sector
- Performance Improvement in the Public Sector
- Social and Environmental Value
- Change Management Consultant of the Year
- HR Consultant of the Year
- Performance Improvement Consultant of the Year
- Strategy Consultant of the Year
- Technology Consultant of the Year
- Young Consultant of the Year.
View the full MCA Awards 2013 Shortlist.
Find out more About the MCA and what they do.
Are you considering a career in consulting? Check out the Graduate Management Consultancy Careers page for more information and the latest internships and graduate jobs.