We are currently recruiting motivated and confident individuals to become an AAT Trainee in our Bristol and London offices.
- You will be given a range of responsibilities which will compliment your AAT studies, and will include
- Preparing financial information, reports and returns for a wide range of clients, both businesses and individuals
- Providing support to managers and senior managers in the team covering both accounting and tax compliance as well as ad hoc advisory projects
- Using computer software to record financial transactions, including Excel, Word, Sage accounting software and other financial packages (training will be provided)
- Working as part of a team to ensure the delivery of excellent service to clients
On the job training
- We are offering the successful candidate the opportunity to study towards the AAT (and then either ACCA or ACA) qualification. For your AAT studies, we use first-class tuition centres, alongside our own internally developed technical training programmes, to help you prepare for your examinations. This is supported by our dedicated training team who will monitor your progress throughout your studies.
- We endeavour to provide a learning experience that is both challenging and rewarding. You will have the chance to grow, as well as receive managerial support, and you can expect your responsibilities to increase steadily throughout your time with us. You will work in a friendly and progressive environment, within a team of trainees at various stages in their studies
The successful applicant will be outgoing and resilient, with excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills. Candidates should be self-motivated, display a positive approach to work and have the ability to get things done. In addition, they should possess the confidence and professionalism to establish credibility at all levels, be commercially minded and be able to develop a clear perception of business requirements, having an awareness of the wider economic context that our clients operate in. Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook is essential.
- High quality training and development.
- Varied work experience/early responsibility from the beginning of your career.
- Good opportunities for salary and career progression.
- The opportunity to work in specialist markets such as private clients.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- Access to senior management/partners.
- The opportunity to be rewarded for hard work – if you are ambitious and want to succeed, you can.