We’re looking for 2 summer interns to join our friendly and innovative technology team in Glasgow for 8-10 weeks from the beginning of July 2017.
We offer an environment rich in challenge and opportunity. We invest in the very latest technologies and processes to facilitate the delivery of our ground-breaking business solutions. We employ the most up to date range of Microsoft product technology solutions and employ Agile / Scrum methodologies adopting a behavioural driven development approach to software design and implementation.
We are constantly on the lookout for new ways of working and this is reflected in the forward thinking manner in which we embrace and apply state of the art technology to underpin and enhance our business efficiency and effectiveness.
What will I be doing on the internship?
You will work in teams, working on a variety of projects, such as:
- building web-based software to deliver industry leading tools and actuarial models to end users.
- infrastructure enhancements to make a real difference to peoples’ working environment and productivity.
You’ll also likely to be involved in;
- .Net development.
- Following the SCRUM framework for agile software development.
- Working with a project owner and other developers to complete a specified development project by the end of the placement.
What are we looking for?
In order to apply you’ll be in your penultimate year of study, on track to achieve a 2.1 honours degree or above and be passionate about technology and business.
We’re looking for you to be able to evidence your skills, experience and show us your potential under the following areas:
- Job Motivation.
- Problem Solving.
- Adaptability & flexibility.
- Working with others.
What is the selection and assessment process?
The selection process consists of an application form, a technical test, a video application and a final interview.