If you’re serious about pursuing a consulting career with us, then our excellent Summer Internship programme could be just the opportunity you need. It runs between June and August, lasting for 8 to 12 weeks. You will support a team in one of our participating practice areas, with a wide variety of client work.
You will get hands-on experience in a fully operational client-facing team, working with consultants at all levels of their careers. In addition, you will be given a project to work on for the duration of your internship which is of real value to our business.
As a summer intern you could be involved in:
- Carrying out individual and group member calculation checks
- Observing and participating in client meetings in person or over conference facilities
- Drafting written documents and emails to colleagues and clients, ahead of checking
- Data gathering and assisting with data cleansing on our systems
- Assisting with hands-on design and testing of actuarial computer models which can be used by our consultants and clients
- Helping to analyse the business requirements of our actuarial modelling and risk analytic software
- As well as getting a detailed insight into consulting work, you’ll receive great support for a truly authentic career experience.
If you’re in the penultimate year of university study and working towards a 2.1 honours degree or above, and can meet or exceed the following criteria, then please apply now.
- GCSE / Higher Grade C or above in English, or equivalent.
- A level / Higher Grade A in Maths or equivalent.
You will be assessed on the following competencies throughout our selection process:
- Communication and influencing
- Personal effectiveness and motivation
- Planning and organising
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Problem Solving
- Proactivity and initiative
- Team work
- Job and career motivation
- Technical and commercial awareness
Visit Website for More Information and to Apply