CRA’ s Life Sciences practice helps pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical devices companies achieve optimum performance across key aspects of their business including innovation, commercial success, organization, and reputation, all for the long-term benefit of patients, clinicians, employees, and shareholders. We work with life sciences businesses directly as well as with their legal counsel, industry associations, government organizations, and advocacy groups.
The Life Sciences practice brings clarity and solutions to complex challenges. Clients turn to us when they need to make the right decision, implement it the right way, and secure buy-in from key stakeholders. Their trust in us is rooted in our emphatic focus on clients and specifically there hands on life sciences experience, in-depth sector knowledge, from R&D to market entry and beyond and strong academic credentials in science, economics, and business.
The CRA life sciences team operates from offices across the United States and Europe to provide insights on global issues and local market knowledge as well as ease of access for our clients.
Joining the Life Sciences Practice at CRA over the summer will provide you with a unique opportunity to develop your knowledge of healthcare globally. As an integral member of the team you will help us deliver high-impact solutions to our clients that are implementable and make a difference. We will give you access to our global practice where you can get exposure to colleagues from across our offices and gain experience across a wide range of geographies, therapy areas, aspects of the industry and projects.
You will be a part of an integrated team that executes and delivers across a wide variety of
consulting projects through:
- Working closely with senior colleagues to deliver consulting projects that address specific
- client needs.
- Conducting independent research to identify, collect, manage and analyse data
- Contributing to internal discussions that build insights from the analytical process and you will help integrate findings into the broader project work.
- Conducting telephone or face-to-face interviews with clients or external stakeholders.
- Assuming responsibility to generating sections of client reports, presentations and other client deliverables (e.g. excel Workbooks) whilst under close supervision.
- Proactively developing your knowledge of the life sciences industry as well as consulting methodologies.
- We are seeking final year undergraduate degree or current Masters and PhD students who have
- studied a life science subject or economics from a top-tier academic institute.
- Applicants should have the ability to meet the following criteria:
- A demonstrated interest in strategy or policy consulting
- Interest in the life sciences industry
- General understanding of business processes
- Core analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid presentation, communication and influencing skills
- Understanding of how to use Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel plus an understanding of how to conduct research on the Internet
- Excellent written and oral conversational and business English – additional languages may be an advantage but are not essential
- Eye for detail and self-motivated to deliver high quality work on time
- Some knowledge of essential consulting methodologies, tools and techniques ideal but not required
CRA is proud of our ability to managing work/life balance. However, some travel is inevitable and successful candidates will have to show a willingness and ability to travel to client locations when required.Visit Website for More Information and to Apply