Our summer internship programme provides individuals with an exciting and wide-ranging exposure to actuarial consultancy in a friendly and stimulating environment.
The programme runs for eight weeks during the months of July and August, and forms an integral part of our permanent actuarial trainee recruitment process. As such, your continued performance within the role will be assessed.
- Internships are normally available to individuals who would be available to commence employment within 12–18 months of this placement
- You will need to be studying (or have studied) for a degree qualification in any discipline with an expectation to achieve a 2.1 or above
- In addition, we require a minimum of 340 UCAS points or equivalent (excluding General Studies and AS Level grades) including a grade A in A-Level Mathematics or equivalent
- an ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- an aptitude for working with people
- excellent interpersonal abilities
- a client focused approach
- well-developed communication skills, both orally and in writing, to people from a diverse ranges of social and educational backgrounds
- an eagerness to take on responsibility and an ability to manage multiple demands on your time.