The Real Estate Finance team supports the Real Estate front office through the provision of value add advice and support in financial decision support, financial management, tax advice, tax structuring, tax compliance reporting and supplier management.
The purpose of this internship role is to provide the various components of the Real Estate Finance team with support by assisting with the delivery of a number of projects. These include:
Financial Decision Support
- Assisting with the preparation of backward looking fund financial information for use in client reporting, fund marketing and client pitches.
- Assisting with the preparation of forward looking fund level financial models including summary financial information demonstrating any impact of decisions on the Fund’s key metrics. These models will be used for ongoing fund Management, capital raises and structure changes.
- Tax compliance reporting for VAT and capital allowances;
- Tax modelling; and
- Intercompany loan administration.
- Analysis and summary of annual spend on key suppliers.
- Financial models and reports prepared in a timely manner to support fund management decision making.
- An analysis and update of budget of spend on key suppliers;
- Transfer pricing and intercompany loan documentation kept up to date; and
- VAT compliance reporting completed in a timely manner.
- Duration: Ten-week programme
- Development: Structured mini development programme to complement your on -the-job learning
- Entry requirements: All our internships require you to be on track for a First or 2:1 degree at undergraduate level and that you’re in your penultimate year at university. This particular internship would suit expertise within an accounting, business studies or tax related discipline.
All our internships are paid at the UK Living Wage
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone