FIS PAYMENTS & CARD TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
If you have ever made a debit, credit, or prepaid card payment, taken money out of your bank account from an ATM or used your contactless card at a payment terminal, then it’s likely that FIS has played a part in moving your money! FIS software sits at the heart of many of the world’s largest banks, it forms part of the critical national infrastructure for many countries around the world and is used to create some of the most exciting innovations being introduced into the market today.
FIS’ Payments team is seeking highly-motivated graduates to join their business, working to deliver payments software for some of the biggest names in banking and finance. Working for a leading software house specialising in card payment processing, you will be part of the professional services team delivering projects to customers on multiple payments products owned by FIS and your role will include:
- Assisting in the design of new customer-specific functionality per the provided requirements and internal standards
- Implementation of FIS card payment applications to customer sites – deployment, testing in house, support customer tests and production rollout
- Developing expertise in the card payment business and analysing customer requirements to be able to define functional specifications aligning to the customers’ needs
You will work closely with project managers and technical leads to deliver projects on time/to budget and from time to time your role will require for you to travel abroad to work on customer sites – mainly in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are seeking motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills:
- Proactive, enthusiastic with a strong ability to work well independently and within a team
- Graduate in a financial or other numerate discipline with a keen interest in finance/payment industry and technology
- Some knowledge of Unix environment and relational databases
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English and a clear communicator
- Looking to be challenged and aspiring to develop a successful career with a leading financial technology company!
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
Your development is important to us and we will support your learning with a robust programme of online, classroom and on-the-job training.
Upon joining FIS, you will attend the core graduate training week designed to provide you with an overview of how our organisation is structured and prepare you for professional skills that you will build on throughout your career.
Additionally, you will receive starter training covering the payment industry, our software solutions, and our business processes to prepare you for starting your new role. As you develop knowledge of our business and experience with our solutions, you will become a specialist and will work on challenging projects in a stimulating environment learning from some of the most talented and knowledgeable people in their fields.
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic client-facing environment within a global organisation
- A chance to learn about and become part of a developing payments industry using innovative solutions
- A collaborative and supportive team to help with your development
- A range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- Travel opportunities within UK/EMEA region for real exposure to our clients
Apply now for this role