As an intern you will develop your data analysis, programming and critical thinking skills to support the ongoing research and development of a live realtime automated electronic foreign exchange and interest rates trading platform.
Working in conjunction with the existing eFinancial engineering team, IT developers and eTraders in a dynamic front office environment.
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree or recently graduated within the last 12 months
- Expected to or have achieved a minimum 2.1 UK bachelors degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum 320 UCAS points (or equivalent)
- Scientifically minded and highly numerate with a degree in a subject that explicitly demonstrated these skills
- Experience with the Java programming language, or some modern equivalent, would be an advantage