An opportunity has arisen for an internship level role within the Equities, Markets and Commodities division (EMC). EMC is a Sales, Trading and Structuring group based mainly in London and Frankfurt, with presence in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Zurich and Luxembourg.
The business group is product-driven and focuses on manufacturing financial products for Retail distribution networks, as well as Private Banking, Institutional and Corporate clients. The competitive edge comes from product choice, product innovation and high-quality pricing and market making, together with the ability to customise solutions to customers’ needs.
Commerzbank’s London based Financial Institutions Marketing team is looking to recruit an intern to support the FIM CIS sales team.
- Currently studying towards a bachelors or masters degree or recently graduated within the last 12 months
- Expected to or have achieved a minimum 2.1 UK bachelors degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum 320 UCAS points (or equivalent)
- Fluent Russain is essential; and other European language skills (written and spoken) is desired
- Previous experience in the industry will be advantageous
- Strong numerical skills
- Good communicator and service oriented
- Have the right to live and work in the UK