The Deloitte Graduate Programme is a first step on a professional career with a highly respected firm. It’s a world-class training scheme, as well as a permanent job that’ll earn you a market-leading salary and benefits.
From the moment you join, you’ll be treated as a Business Advisor, valued for the unique contribution you make and the fresh ideas you bring. You’ll work directly with clients on projects that have a very real and meaningful impact on their success. As well as gaining a recognised professional qualification, you’ll develop the kind of rounded business skills that will serve you well regardless of where your future takes you. And you’ll get all the support you need to become the leader you know you can be.
It’s people that are a company’s greatest asset. It’s our role to help clients maximise the potential of their people. We advise on everything from talent pipelines to organisational restructuring. We guide clients through complex financial and political issues, from the tax implications of immigration on their organisation to advising on group pension policies, actuarial and executive rewards structures.
Human Capital provides the market with expertise in Organisational Transformation and Talent, Actuarial Rewards and Analytics, and HR Transformation.
- Organisation Transformation and Talent specialises in supporting our clients with their transformation programmes and projects. We are divided into communities of expertise focused on organisation design, talent, culture change, technology adoption, leadership development and programme management. We use our expertise to deliver some of the largest and most complex projects our client’s will ever face and we use a variety of innovative tools and resources to enable sustainable change.
- Actuarial Rewards and Analytics is all about looking at future events, and examining their probabilities and possible financial impacts. You’ll have the choice of joining either the Capital Markets Group (CMG) or the Actuarial Insurance and Total Rewards and Benefits (pension) team. As an actuarial analyst at Deloitte, you will be working directly with clients on a variety of projects. These could involve designing and implementing new actuarial systems, conducting risk modelling, assessing future insurance liabilities for setting premiums, or advising clients on mergers and acquisitions.
- HR Transformation seeks to inspire and excite businesses to adopt more agile ways of working to drive digital HR that provides value to the business. Our HR team in Human Capital is split between HR & Digital Workforce and HR Applications. Our HR & Digital Workforce practitioners guide clients in setting their HR strategy, developing business cases for change and helping them adapt and thrive through the new world of innovative HR technology. Our HR Applications teams helps our clients to design and build cloud-based HR systems that help optimise their workforce.
Your professional experience
- Use your curiosity, imagination, critical thinking and judgement to analyse complex problems, work out what’s important and deliver bespoke solutions.
- ‘Access all areas’ of your client’s business to understand its inner workings, helping you develop your business acumen, commercial skills and industry knowledge, as well as developing far reaching and often senior relationships.
- Take on more intellectually challenging work, while technology takes care of the repetitive manual tasks. We’re using automation and cognitive technology to free up our people for more analytical work, and to provide a higher quality audit.
- Take responsibility very early in your career – quickly supervising, coaching and mentoring your own teams.
- Build strong relationships with clients and colleagues, working collaboratively in like-minded teams.
- Experience different cultures and local business practices, working with colleagues and clients around the world. As well as enjoying opportunities for national and international travel.
- Get involved outside your day job, in the many corporate responsibility and social activities on offer at Deloitte.
- Programme Management
- Workforce and People Analytics / Organisational design and transformation
- HR organisation and HR technology
- Talent & Learning/ Resourcing
- Actuarial and Reward
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in core services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals. Joining Deloitte, within the business area you chose, you will develop professional qualifications and the following capabilities.
- Delivery Excellence: Ability to team with others to produce a high quality work product to ensure a superior client experience
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving: Ability to collect, assimilate and analyse relevant data and use standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions
- Financial Acumen: Ability to apply basic financial concepts to client and Deloitte business models
- Executive Presence: Ability to maintain a positive, professional attitude and adapt to changing priorities to instil confidence in team
- Logical Structuring: Ability to use and apply frameworks to organize concepts, identify gaps, and communicate ideas clearly
- Global Mind-set: Ability to value and consider the diverse perspectives and backgrounds of colleagues and clients
- Business-Technology Acumen: Ability to apply technology fundamentals to client situations
- Access the Organization: Ability to find and leverage a diverse set of resources and share findings with others
- HR Analytics Acumen: Ability to analyse benchmark and internal HR data to surface target, high impact transformation opportunities