We have trainee consultant opportunities in our London, Glasgow, Birmingham and Edinburgh offices, and in different parts of the firm – actuarial & benefits, investment and risk modelling. As a trainee consultant with us, you’ll be a valuable member of the team from day one. Your success is an absolute priority for us and we are committed to making the appropriate investment in you.
Whichever area you are based in, you’ll be working with our exceptional consultants and technical experts on a wide variety of stimulating work from an early stage. For example you’ll be:
• Honing and using your analytical skills to gather and analyse complex data
• Working on individual and large scale calculations on behalf of our clients
• Applying your mathematical knowledge to solve often complex and challenging problems
• Learning to use sophisticated modelling to help support the advice we give to our clients
• Presenting the results of our calculations and modelling in an engaging and compelling way
• You’ll also focus on developing and nurturing client relationships by really getting to understand their business, their needs and offer them first class impartial advice and recommendations.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Clear analytical ability
• Excellent team player and ability to work on own initiative
• A creative and innovative thinker
• Pro-active and flexible approach
• Able to build relationships with both colleagues and clients
- On Track to achieve a minimum 2:1 honours degree in any descipline.
- Minimum A-Level Maths Grade B, Scottish Higher Grade A or equivalent.
- Minimum GCSE English Language Grade A, Scottish Higher Grade B or equivalent.
Rewards and Benefits
We want to help you achieve your professional qualification at a pace that is right for you. So, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive training and exam package that you can tailor for yourself. We’ll also offer you time off for study, mentoring from a senior colleague, and membership of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries.Visit Website for More Information and to Apply