Actuaries solve key business problems in a complex and fast-moving environment. They play a crucial role in our commercial success, and how effectively we manage our risks.
About the role:
We’re looking for highly numerate, analytical minds. People with a passion for problem‑solving, continuous learning and taking responsibility. And people who communicate well with colleagues at every level.
During your ten-week internship, you’ll get hands‑on experience working with colleagues across our business. Working on live projects, your input will have real business impact. You’ll also set stretching goals for yourself to achieve. You’ll be supported from day one, with a great network of other interns and graduates ready to help you. Other aspects of the internship programme include:
- An induction programme – get to know your peers
- Shared learning with a ten-week development programme
- A team charity challenge supporting our communities
- All our internships are paid at the UK Living Wage
All our internships are paid at the UK Living Wage. Also, support with accommodation, if you’re planning on relocating to Edinburgh.
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.
- Duration: Ten-week programme
- Development: Structured mini development programme to complement your on –the-job learning
- Entry requirements: All our internships require you to be on track for a First or 2:1 degree at undergraduate level, and that you’re in your penultimate year at university