Do you want to know more about the participants and dynamics of the capital markets? You’ll:
• get to know the markets from the capital raising stage to disposal
• be involved in and contribute to providing M&A advice and execution, including spinoffs, takeovers, exchange offers, takeover defence and formation of joint ventures
• interact with the equities platform to get an insight into the investor community views and trends
• learn all about debt capital markets including corporate and emerging market bonds
• gain familiarity with structured products tailored to our clients’ funding and stake management needs
• be able to analyse complex situations and develop the best strategy to maximize our clients’ diverse objectives
You’ll be working in our Investment Bank’s Corporate Client Solutions (CCS) business, You’ll work closely with the CCS country and sector coverage teams, as well as the other product teams, providing coverage, advisory, capital markets and financing solutions for corporate, financial institutions and sponsor clients.
Your Training Program
As an intern on our 9-week structured summer internship program you will work alongside world-class professionals, learning about our organization, a specific business area, our clients and the products and services we offer. Throughout the program, you’ll participate in events to ensure your experience is packed with learning, training and networking opportunities. High-performing interns may be invited to join our Graduate Training Program after graduation. Our internship program targets students entering their senior/penultimate year of university.
We look for candidates with a minimum of 300 UCAS points (or equivalent) who have completed or are completing their first undergraduate degree achieving a minimum of a 2:1 (or equivalent). Applications from all degree disciplines are welcomed as is evidence of skills such as problem analysis, judgement and decision making, planning and organizing, communication, drive and commitment, teamwork and innovation. You should also be available to start the Analyst Training Program in July 2018.
Fluency in German and English is required for this role.