Our longest established programme with over 2,000 alumni and widely regarded as one of the leading applied finance programmes in Europe.
- Ranked in the UK top 10 and world top 40 for masters in finance
- 95% of students are employed within 3 months of graduation
- Experience world-class student facilities and a practice-centred delivery approach
- Benefit from professional exam exemptions from the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (CISI)
- Tailor the content of the programme to suit your needs with a choice of over 20 elective modules
World-ranked for Masters in Finance by the Financial Times, this degree is widely regarded as one of the leading applied finance programmes in Europe. It has been specially designed with the support of industry practitioners to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the challenging field of international securities and investment banking. It enables our graduates to acquire the practical skills and knowledge sought by employers in the sector through a unique combination of interactive, technically advanced teaching and hands-on training.
It is our longest established programme with over 9,000 alumni around the world. It is also the most flexible finance programme with a choice of over 20 elective modules, providing a broad expertise to equip those who have yet to settle on a specialism, and who look to a wider choice of potential career paths. You will benefit from exposure to advanced analysis tools and resources valued by the financial markets that aim to enhance your practical skills and market awareness. As part of the programme, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the operations of financial markets, securities trading, corporate transactions, valuation, investment strategies and quantitative techniques.