Explore the exciting world of venture capital, private equity, corporate governance and mergers & acquisitions with hands-on sessions and extensive case-studies.
- Study one of the most reputable Masters within the investment banking community
- Focus on highly specialised topics such as private equity, corporate governance and mergers and acquisitions.
- Experience a practice-centred delivery approach including hands-on sessions, case studies, financial analysis simulations and programming sessions.
- Benefit from professional exam exemptions from the CFC qualification.
- Choose from over 15 elective modules to gain specialisation in a wide array of finance topics
This highly specialised degree is designed to provide a practical understanding of a wide range of corporate finance services and corporate transactions. Both, corporate financial management and investment banking is at the core of the programme which is highly regarded in the City of London.
Through hands-on sessions and extensive use of case-studies and financial analysis simulations, participants will be fascinated by the exciting world of venture capital, private equity, corporate governance and mergers and acquisitions. You will specialise in corporate investment and capital budgeting decisions, IPOs, payout policy, capital structure, enterprise valuation, financial analysis and risk management. You will also gain an in-depth understanding of financial markets, securities trading and quantitative techniques, and be able to further specialise on a wide range of additional elective topics.
MSc Corporate Finance graduates have the advantage of exemption from the Corporate Investment exam of its CFC qualification.