The first UK postgraduate degree with a thorough and balanced curriculum in both finance and psychology.
- Take advantage of the expertise and facilities of two of the top schools in the country for both Finance and Psychology
- Specialise in one of the most exciting areas of Finance
- Broaden your vocational knowledge and build a mixture of marketable quantitative expertise and soft skills
- Experience a practice-centred delivery approach including hands-on sessions, case studies and trading simulations
- Study in the only UK Behavioural Finance postgraduate degree with a balanced curriculum in both disciplines
This programme provides a masters-level education with particular focus on Behavioural Finance, an interdisciplinary field which integrates psychology and financial economics.
This is the first postgraduate degree in the UK with a thorough and balanced curriculum with regard to both disciplines. The study of finance and psychology progresses through the programme so that students obtain a critical grasp of core theory along with thorough knowledge, skills of application and analysis.