A good understanding of business, finance and accounting is highly valued in any role in any organisation around the world. The ICAEW Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (ICAEW CFAB) will teach you the key elements you need to help you succeed.
ICAEW CFAB – fast facts
- Getting started: no formal academic entry requirements needed.
- What you’ll learn: essential knowledge in finance, accounting and business.
- Study: you can study in your own time to fit around other commitments. Study options include online, classroom tuition, self-study and more.
- Timing: ICAEW CFAB can be gained in one year – but you can go at your own pace.
- Exams: six computer-based exams – can be taken in any order and at any time.
- Exam credit: credit is available for five out of six modules for students with components of finance, accounting or business in their degrees.
- Certificate: you get a certificate for each module you sit/pass – to help show employers you are gaining the job-essential skills they are looking for.
- Credibility: once you’ve passed all the exams, you’ll get an internationally recognised certificate from ICAEW to prove your achievement and knowledge.
Why choose ICAEW CFAB?
- Get ahead: improve your knowledge and skills to help you get ahead in the job market. It helps show prospective employers you are ambitious and self-motivated.
- New career: if you are considering a career in business, finance or accounting, you can study CFAB to see if it’s right for you.
- More career options: a solid grounding in business, finance and accounting can help open up new career options for you.
- Career path into chartered accountancy: the certificate consists of the same six modules as the first stage of ICAEW’s world-leading chartered accountancy qualification, the ACA. This means you can gain ICAEW CFAB as part of your journey towards chartered accountancy.
- Gap year: make your gap year count by gaining key knowledge and a certificate to demonstrate your achievement.
What do our UK and international ICAEW CFAB students say?
- ‘It got me jobs that I would not have got before.’
- ‘When I graduate, I’ll already have one certificate in my hand which will help me when I apply for jobs.’
- ‘After studying ICAEW CFAB, I can actually see the bigger picture of the business world. I believe ICAEW CFAB is my next ticket for my journey into the competitive business world.’
- ‘It will definitely enhance my long-term career options.’
For more details and how to register, visit the ICAEW website.